RYEFIELD COURT APPROACH TO COVID-19
Staying Covid-Safe at Ryefield Court
In the ongoing battle against Coronavirus, we have maintained a number of processes you would expect to see, as well as implementing a number of further safeguarding measures that go over and above, to ensure Ryefield Court is one of the safest in the country.
WHAT MAKES RYEFIELD COURT DIFFERENT?
Our 8-point protection plan
Connecting with loved ones, while staying safe
Enabling our residents to connect with their loved ones in a safe and comfortable environment has been our number one priority during the pandemic.
Which is why we are delighted to introduce the brand new Ryefield Court CarePod.
- State-of-the-art buildings
- An extension of our home, in our grounds
- Divided compartments, that allow full protection for all, with ease to communicate
- Self-cleaning CareLodge to reduce risk
- Cleaning system kills 99.9999% of pathogens including Coronavirus
- Fine furnishings and picturesque surroundings
- Talk, relax and enjoy seeing your relatives and loved one
- Fully accessible.
Have a question?
We understand that booking a short term break or long term stay in a care home is daunting at any time.
Families often have lots of questions and can understandably feel anxious. Our experienced care teams are here to help you with the transition and put your mind at rest.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, there are lots of new processes we all have to adhere to, but our aim is to still welcome you or your loved one into our home as seamlessly and comfortably as possible.
At all times we strive to enrich the lives of those we care for, their families and our staff.